We, i-App Creation Co.,Ltd. (“ Pastel Keyboard ” , “we,” “us,” or “our”), believe your privacy is important.
3. Types of Personal Information We Collect
What Personal Information Does Pastel Keyboard Collect?
To provide you Services, Pastel Keyboard collects, uses, and transfers the following types of information:
3.1 Information Concerning Your Account
When you create a Pastel Keyboard in order to access the Services (an “Account”), You may choose to create an account using your Facebook account or using your Email address .This is your optional. Please note that we do not collect your Facebook password and Email password.
3.2 Device Information and Access Logs When You Use Our Service
When you use Services, we may obtain and maintain certain electronic identification or log data that is automatically provided by your device such as: device type, OS type, IP address, browser information including type and language settings, device identifier, cookie data, advertising identifier or mobile application identifier.
This information is necessary as part of our ongoing efforts to detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of, or abuse of, Services, as well as to provide you with customized options, and optimize the Service for your device. Also, please note that a third party advertising identifier may be associated with your Account through our internal identifier.
3.3 Contact Information for Customer Support ( OPTIONAL )
3.4 Contact Information for Promotional Events and Customer Surveys ( OPTIONAL )
If you choose to participate in promotional events or surveys that Pastel Keyboard offers from time to time, we may request your contact details (e.g., your name, email address ) in order to confirm your participation eligibility, enable you to fill out questionnaires, and to deliver any prizes you may win, and otherwise administer the event.
3.5 Payment Information ( OPTIONAL )
If you choose to purchase an Additional Service or use a fee-based Additional Service and pay for such Additional Service by a means other than in-app purchases, we may engage a third party service provider to collect and process your credit card information. We will use your credit card information only to process your purchase or use our fee-based service. Please note that we will not retain your credit card information beyond the period necessary to facilitate the relevant payment except user choose to remember your card. Your credit card settlement may be handled by appropriate third party payment agencies.
4. How We Use and Handle Your Information
4.1 How Does Pastel Keyboard Use My Information?
- To verify your identity;
- To allow you to use your Account on multiple devices and transfer your Account to another device;
- To monitor, detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of, or abuse of, Services;
- To improve and/or optimize Services and any Additional Services;
- To enable us to provide customer support, and to respond effectively to your inquiries and claims;
- To provide you with information regarding Services and any Additional Services;
- To measure the effectiveness of advertisements that we place on the Internet or in other media;
- To notify you of any other important information regarding Services and any Additional Services, if necessary;
- To identify winners of promotional contests, to send gifts to those winners, and to deliver purchased products and services;
- To aggregate anonymized statistical data regarding Services and any Additional Services; and
- To comply with applicable laws or legal obligations.
- To use in process of Receipt or Tax invoice
4.2 How Does Pastel Keyboard Protect My Personal Information?
To fulfill our commitment to respecting and protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information, Pastel Keyboard has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security standards, including industry-standard safeguards to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, misuse, alternation, or destruction of your information.
Because no method of electronic transmission or method of data storage is perfect or impenetrable, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be absolutely safe from intrusion during transmission or while stored in our systems.
To help protect your privacy and confidentiality of your personal information, we also need your help. Please do not share your password with others, or use the same passwords you use for other services.
4.3 Does Pastel Keyboard Give My Information to Third Parties?
We use the following third party cookies on the Website: Google Analytics, facebook analytic
Most Internet browsers allow you to control whether or not to accept cookies. If, however, you deactivate cookies or limit the ability to set cookies, you may not be able to obtain the full benefit of the Website or access all of its functions, which may limit your overall user experience.
6. Sales and Refund Policy
We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the wonderful stuffs we created. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products in any distribution channels. To make it visually easier on both of us, we’ll refer to these entities as the “Pastel Store”in this policy.
▪ All Sales and Purchases are Final. Please make sure and check carefully that the order you are going to make the purchase is correct.
▪ We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect that the order is not normal.